Last updated: 08/07/2020
From Sunday 19th July 2020, we will be operating again to Gatwick Airport. We will also be increasing the number of journeys we operate to match the new levels of demand and allow customers to effectively practice social distancing measures during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We’ll be running every hour to Heathrow Airport, with a service to Gatwick Airport every two hours throughout the day.
From Monday 29th June 2020, we further increased the city5/Stagecoach 1, city8/Stagecoach 8 and city9/Stagecoach 9 frequencies.
This means that your city5/Stagecoach 1 services operate up to every 5-6 minutes on Mondays to Fridays and up to every 6 minutes on Saturdays. Your city8/Stagecoach 8 services also operate up to every 7-8 minutes.
Currently, there will be no further changes to the Sunday timetables.
Please view the timetables below for details.
From Monday 1st June 2020, our bus service levels increased, following significant reductions made during the COVID-19 lockdown. In summary, services operate to the following frequencies on a daily basis with a slightly later start on Sundays and a reduced frequency in the evenings:
- city2 / Stagecoach 2 - Up to every 10 mins
- city3 / Stagecoach 3 - Up to every 15 mins
- city3A / Stagecoach 3A - Up to every 30 mins (no services on Sundays)
- city4 - Up to every 15 mins with an hourly service to and from Abingdon
- city6 - Up to every 20 mins
- city6C - Sorry, no service
- cityX3 - Sorry, no service
- cityX13 - Up to every 15 mins between Abingdon and JR Hospital. Passengers wishing to travel between Abingdon and Oxford can also travel on the Thames Travel X2 service, which operates up to every 30 mins.
- city13 - Sorry, no service
- city35 - Up to every 30 mins
- city35A/B - Sorry, no service
- city250 - Normal service
- park&ride300 - Up to every 12 mins
- park&ride400 - Up to every 15 mins
- park&ride500 - Up to every 30 mins
- BROOKESbusU1 - A normal vacation service timetable operates. Please note that night bus NU1 services don't operate. The 2335 journey from Wheatley Campus doesn't operate on Fridays and Saturdays.
- BROOKESbusU5 - A normal vacation service timetable operates.
Oxford Brookes University's campus sites remain closed at the current time and access to campus sites is restricted for both University staff and students. As part of these changes however, BROOKESkey passes are accepted once again on U1 and U5 services from Monday 1st June.
- PickMeUp - Normal operating hours.
- Airline - Further amendments were made from 19th April 2020. More information (including the special timetable) is available below.
Thank you for your understanding at this uncertain time for us all.
From Sunday 19th April 2020, the airline was temporarily changed to operate a limited level service due to COVID-19 pandemic severely affecting our passenger numbers. For now, we are however continuing to operate services to Heathrow Airport in order to support key workers and those making essential journeys on our coaches.
If any other key workers believe that our reduced timetables do not meet their needs, we encourage them to contact us with the details of the journey they are trying to make, and we will do our best to help. Further details are available below.
COVID-19: All you need to know
Please click here to visit our COVID-19 page, which includes details of all you need to know when travelling by bus.