Park&Ride is your EXPRESS service, taking you straight into the heart of Oxford! This is your best option for visiting Oxford by car:
- It's easy - Just park at one of 4 Park&Ride sites on the ring road and our express buses will take you directly to the heart of Oxford.
- It's great value - Kids go free! With our combined parking and bus ticket you will pay no more than £5 for family parking and bus travel.
- It's convenient - The buses will drop you off and collect you directly outside the Westgate centre. No parking worries and with 16 hours of parking included in your combined ticket, you can enjoy everything Oxford has to offer for longer!
Plus, you'll benefit from:
- A luxurious and quick ride into Oxford City Centre.
- Free WiFi on every bus.
- USB charging points.
- Amazing and comfortable seating (including tables and a sofa).
- All buses are low floor and wheelchair accessible.
No matter where you’re coming from, it’s easy to find us.
We serve four Park&Ride car parks located around Oxford’s ring road with a bus service taking you straight to Oxford City Centre.
The locations of the Park&Ride sites can be viewed on the Oxford Park&Ride Network Map (pdf, 1.3mb)
For the latest fares and ticket options, visit our park&ride fares page.
- park&ride300 - Serving Pear Tree and Redbridge Park&Ride
- park&ride400 - Serving Seacourt and Thornhill Park&Ride
|Thornhill||Thornhill is located off the A40 and M40 to the east of the city. Postcode: OX3 8DP.||The park&ride400 service takes you to Oxford City Centre in 15 mins.|
|Redbridge||Redbridge is located off the A34 to the south of the city. Postcode: OX1 4XG.||The park&ride300 service takes you to Oxford City Centre in around 10 mins.|
|Pear Tree||Pear Tree can be reached from the A40, A4260, A34 and M40 in the north of the city. Postcode: OX2 8JD.||The park&ride300 service takes you to Oxford City Centre in around 12 mins.|
|Seacourt||Seacourt is located off the A420 to the west of the city on Botley Road. Postcode: OX2 0HP.||The park&ride400 service takes you to Oxford City Centre in around 10 mins.|
Parking charges apply at these Oxford City Council and Oxfordshire County Council managed sites. To view a list of charges please visit the Oxford City Council website.
New to Oxford? Here's your step-by-step guide to using the Oxford park&ride:
- Enjoy a drive to one of Oxford’s four Park&Ride sites, avoiding traffic and parking issues (postcodes are listed above).
- Park your car and get your parking ticket using the ticketing machine or RingGo.
- You can then purchase your bus ticket via the Oxford Buses mobile app, Freeflow tap-on tap-off or from the driver (using contactless or cash).
Don’t forget that up to three children travel free with every adult park&ride bus ticket (2 to go tickets allow only up to 3 children to travel for free).
Families can also combine 16 hours of parking with a bus ticket by purchasing a £5 family ticket (2 adults and 3 children) from one of the ticketing machines or via RingGo.
- Board the bus and enjoy your stress-free journey with additional on-board benefits, including free WiFi, USB charging, comfortable seating with tables and a sofa (yes, sofa!).
- Your bus will drop you off right in the heart of Oxford, allowing you to enjoy Oxford for longer!