We offer frequent bus connections with Harwell Campus from Didcot Parkway, Didcot town centre, Oxford City Centre, Oxford JR Hospital, Oxford Redbridge Park&Ride, Abingdon, Wantage and Chilton.
Discover all your bus travel options:
- 98: Didcot to Harwell Campus via Great Western Park North, Harwell
- ST1: Oxford City Centre to Harwell Campus via A34
- X32: JR Hospital to Wantage via Brookes University, Oxford City Centre, Redbridge Park&Ride, Milton Park, Didcot, Harwell, Harwell Campus, Chilton
- 94: Didcot to Harwell Campus via East Hagbourne, Blewbury, West Hagbourne, Chilton
- 34: Abingdon to Harwell Campus via Drayton and Steventon
Discounts for employees at Harwell Campus
Employees at Harwell Campus can get an exclusive 20% discount on the South Oxfordshire Zone or cityzone & South Oxfordshire Zone products on the key.
Make sure your key's login is your work e-mail address
If you've not had a key card before you can register for one online and please be sure to register using your work e-mail address. The discount code will not work unless your account is registered to your work e-mail address.
If you have a key card and need to change your e-mail address to your work account, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email address not working?
It may be that your employer is not yet participating in the scheme. Please contact Dawn Crawford in the Harwell Management Office and we can get you signed up.
How to order
Go to our key website at www.oxfordkey.co.uk and you can top up online to collect on any Oxford Bus Company or Thames Travel service. After you buy, the top-up will be available to use within 72 hours.
The discount code is Harwell.
The screen to enter the discount code is the 'Review order' screen, after you select your travel product.