Our app gives you great savings on your bus travel. Download it for free and let your phone become your ticket. Buy now, save for later or gift to other people!
To download the app, simply click on the App Store icon (for Apple devices) or Google Play icon (for Android).
To access your existing tickets on our new app, please see below.
How to transfer your old tickets over
How to activate a ticket
App's main features
Purchase mobile tickets securely with a debit/credit card and use when boarding. All your favourite tickets are easy to find, just look for the zone you want to travel in. You can also buy tickets for family/friends and gift them from your phone.
Browse and view bus stops on the map or explore upcoming departures showing real-time information to see where you could travel next.
Plan your journey
It's never been easier to get from A to B with our improved journey planner. You even get to see how much Co2 you have saved compared to driving!
It took some doing, but we’ve squeezed all of our routes and times into the palm of your hand!
Multi operator information
Live departure times and timetables are also available for the other bus companies operating in the area!
Make the app personalised to you. You can now mark your regular bus stops, journeys and timetables as a favourite, making everything easier and convenient for you.
Live capacity information
Track our buses to know how busy they are.
This one’s last because no one likes disruptions to their journey, but now you’ll be able to keep up to date with service changes directly inside the app.
And a whole lot more! Our old app is no longer supported, so you'll need to get onto the current app to take advantage of the improved features!
Here are some answers to the questions you might have:
Do I need to create a new app account?
Yes, this is a completely different app, so you will need to set up an account. Once you download the app, simply open it and click on ‘settings’, followed by ‘sign in’ and then ‘create an account’. If you want to access your existing tickets, you'll need to create your new account using the same email address as you had on the previous app.
What do I do if I have any existing tickets on the old app?
Follow these five simple steps and you’re good to go!
- Go to ‘settings’ and click on ‘sign in’ to create a new account.
- Create your new account using the same email address as you had on the previous app.
- Once logged in, go to the 'mobile tickets' section on the app. This will trigger a verification email.
- You should then receive an email containing a link to verify your account - click on the link.
- Once you have clicked on the link to verify your account, any existing tickets will automatically transfer across from the previous app to your new account under 'mobile tickets'. If your tickets do not appear straight away try clicking elsewhere on the app and then return to the 'mobile tickets' section or try logging in and out.
I've got a problem, what do I do?
If you need any further assistance, we'll be happy to help! Please contact customer services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01865 785400.