Our brand new app is here!
‘Oxford Bus M-tickets’ is a smartphone app that allows you to purchase tickets for city, park&ride, X90, airline and Thames Travel services quickly and easily.
The app is intended to make the experience more convenient, help to improve boarding times and reduce the need for carrying cash.
Important: you must have an internet connection in order to activate tickets.
Tickets can be purchased in advance or on the day - even whilst you're waiting for the bus. The ticket types available are a selection of period passes and multi-trip passes, similar to those on the key. SmartZone is not available on the app.
Key features on our free app:
- Buy tickets in the app to use immediately, or save for later - you can even gift mobile tickets to other people. Payments are made securely with your credit or debit card, as well as PayPal.
- View Twitter updates.
- Customise how the app looks, with what’s most important to you.
To download the app, simply click on the App Store icon (for Apple devices) or Google Play icon (for Android).
More about the app and details of how it works are included in our mobile ticketing guide, available below.
How to claim your £5 off
- Download the 'Oxford Bus M-tickets'
- Create a new account
- Select your ticket
- Enter your promotional code:
- Buy your ticket and enjoy your cheaper, quicker and more convenient travel!
* Please note that your £5 discount is valid for your first purchase using our app (minimum £10 spend) and is not transferable. Only applies to tickets available via the app.