Radcliffe Camera & Bodleian Library
This beautiful circular library is situated in the picturesque Radcliffe Square. Enjoy the view and then head to Brasenose College or the Bodleian Library. Explore both the Bodleian Library's beautiful interior that forms the historic heart of the University and the wonderful reading rooms where scholars have studied for centuries.
The Bodleian Library is usually open to visitors 8:30am-5:00pm (Monday-Friday), 9:00am-5:00pm (Saturday) and 11:00am-5:00pm (Sunday). Sometimes the usual visitor hours and guided tours are affected, due to ceremonial and other events. To avoid disappointment, please check with the venue before travelling.
Your nearest bus stops:
High Street (L2):
- city3: Rose Hill, Iffley Road and Oxford City Centre. Also serving Littlemore, Sandford-on-Thames and Oxford Science Park and Kassam Stadium.
- city4: Wood Farm, Morrell Avenue and Oxford City Centre.
- city5: Blackbird Leys, Cowley and Oxford City Centre.
- city8/9: Barton (city8), Risinghurst (city9), Headington and Oxford City Centre.
- city13/X13: Oxford City Centre, Redbridge park&ride and Abingdon.
- park&ride400: Oxford City Centre and Thornhill.
- BROOKESbusU1: Wheatley Campus via Oxford City Centre and Headington.
- BROOKESbusU5: Marston via Cowley Road and Headington.
George Street (A2):
- park&ride300: Oxford City Centre and Pear Tree Park & Ride.
- park&ride500: Oxford City Centre, Oxford Parkway, Kidlington and Woodstock.
Magdalen Street (C6):
- city2: Kidlington, Summertown, Banbury Road and Oxford City Centre.
- city6: Wolvercote, Woodstock Road and Oxford City Centre.