Radcliffe Camera & Bodleian Library
This beautiful circular library is situated in the picturesque Radcliffe Square. Enjoy the view and then head to Brasenose College or the Bodleian Library. Explore both the Bodleian Library's beautiful interior that forms the historic heart of the University and the wonderful reading rooms where scholars have studied for centuries.
Your nearest bus stops:
High Street (L2):
- city4: Wood Farm, Morrell Avenue, Oxford City Centre, Botley, Dean Court, Cumnor and Abingdon.
- city5: Blackbird Leys, Cowley, Oxford City Centre and Rail Station.
- cityX3/X13: Oxford City Centre/Rail Station, Redbridge park&ride and Abingdon.
- park&ride400: Seacourt, Oxford City Centre and Thornhill.
- BROOKESbusU1: Harcourt Hill Campus to Wheatley Campus via Oxford City Centre and Headington.
- BROOKESbusU5: Oxford City Centre to Marston via Cowley Road and Headington.
High Street (L3):
- city3: Rose Hill, Iffley Road and Oxford City Centre. Also serving Littlemore, Sandford-on-Thames and Oxford Science Park and Kassam Stadium.
- city8/9: Barton (city8), Risinghurst (city9), Headington and Oxford City Centre.
George Street (A2):
- park&ride300: Redbridge, Oxford City Centre and Pear Tree Park & Ride.
- park&ride500: Oxford Rail Station, Oxford City Centre, Oxford Parkway, Kidlington and Woodstock.
Magdalen Street (C6):
- city2: Kidlington, Summertown, Banbury Road and Oxford City Centre.
- city6: Wolvercote, Woodstock Road and Oxford City Centre.