Love Oxford is a family friendly open air church service where more than 30 churches from across Oxford will be uniting to bless the city of Oxford and enjoy worshipping together in the open air. This year's event will be taking place from 11:00-12:45hrs on Sunday 21st July in Broad Street and includes activities for all ages.
High Street (L2):
- city3: Rose Hill, Iffley Road and Oxford City Centre. Also serving Littlemore, Sandford-on-Thames and Oxford Science Park and Kassam Stadium.
- city4: Wood Farm, Morrell Avenue, Oxford City Centre, Dean Court, Botley, Cumnor and Abingdon.
- city5: Blackbird Leys, Cowley and Oxford City Centre.
- city8/9: Barton (city8), Risinghurst (city9), Headington and Oxford City Centre.
- city13/X13: Oxford City Centre, Redbridge park&ride and Abingdon.
- park&ride400: Oxford City Centre and Thornhill.
- BROOKESbusU1: Wheatley Campus via Oxford City Centre and Headington.
- BROOKESbusU5: Marston via Cowley Road and Headington.
George Street (A2):
- park&ride300: Oxford City Centre and Pear Tree Park & Ride.
- park&ride500: Oxford City Centre, Oxford Parkway, Kidlington and Woodstock.
Magdalen Street (C6):
- city2: Kidlington, Summertown, Banbury Road and Oxford City Centre.
- city6: Wolvercote, Woodstock Road and Oxford City Centre.
This is a selection of stops available from destinations shown, more services are available, please see timetables here.