History of Science Museum
The History of Science Museum houses a fantastic collection of early scientific instruments from Europe and the Islamic World, including sundials and astrolabes of extraordinary beauty.
More modern objects include microscopes, scientific models, photographic and wireless equipment – and a blackboard still bearing calculations by Albert Einstein.
Click here to find out more about the History of Science Museum
High Street (L2):
- city3: Rose Hill, Iffley Road and Oxford City Centre. Also serving Littlemore, Sandford-on-Thames and Oxford Science Park and Kassam Stadium.
- city4: Wood Farm, Morrell Avenue and Oxford City Centre.
- city5: Blackbird Leys, Cowley and Oxford City Centre.
- city8/9: Barton (city8), Risinghurst (city9), Headington and Oxford City Centre.
- city13/X13: Oxford City Centre, Redbridge park&ride and Abingdon.
- park&ride400: Oxford City Centre and Thornhill.
- BROOKESbusU1: Wheatley Campus via Oxford City Centre and Headington.
- BROOKESbusU5: Marston via Cowley Road and Headington.
George Street (A2):
- park&ride300: Oxford City Centre and Pear Tree Park & Ride.
- park&ride500: Oxford City Centre, Oxford Parkway, Kidlington and Woodstock.
Magdalen Street (C6):
- city2: Kidlington, Summertown, Banbury Road and Oxford City Centre.
- city6: Wolvercote, Woodstock Road and Oxford City Centre.
Click here to buy your park&ride ticket
Click here to buy your city or BROOKESbus ticket
This is a selection of stops available from destinations shown, more services are available, please see timetables here.