The Covered Market
With around 55 independent retailers, Oxford's historic Covered Market has something for everyone. The building dates back to the 1770’s and has a long, varied and interesting heritage. Located just a minute's walk from our High Street coach stop, it's easy to get to!
Your nearest bus stops:
High Street (L2):
- city4: Wood Farm, Morrell Avenue, Oxford City Centre, Botley, Dean Court, Cumnor and Abingdon.
- city5: Blackbird Leys, Cowley, Oxford City Centre and Rail Station.
- cityX3/X13: Oxford City Centre/Rail Station, Redbridge park&ride and Abingdon.
- park&ride400: Seacourt, Oxford City Centre and Thornhill.
- BROOKESbusU1: Harcourt Hill Campus to Wheatley Campus via Oxford City Centre and Headington.
- BROOKESbusU5: Oxford City Centre to Marston via Cowley Road and Headington.
High Street (L3):
- city3: Rose Hill, Iffley Road and Oxford City Centre. Also serving Littlemore, Sandford-on-Thames and Oxford Science Park and Kassam Stadium.
- city8/9: Barton (city8), Risinghurst (city9), Headington and Oxford City Centre.
George Street (A2):
- park&ride300: Redbridge, Oxford City Centre and Pear Tree Park & Ride.
- park&ride500: Oxford Rail Station, Oxford City Centre, Oxford Parkway, Kidlington and Woodstock.
Magdalen Street (C6):
- city2: Kidlington, Summertown, Banbury Road and Oxford City Centre.
- city6: Wolvercote, Woodstock Road and Oxford City Centre.