Could YOU be a great bus driver?
- Have you held a manual driving licence for 18 months?
- Do you have experience in providing excellent customer service?
- Do you have great communication skills?
If so, please join us at the Bus Driver Recruitment Day and see if this could be a great career for you.
Join us on Sunday 3rd July between 10:00 and 15:00 hrs at:
Thames Travel Depot, Collett, Southmead Park, Didcot, OX11 7ET (Google Maps)
- Meet the management
- Speak with current driver colleagues
- Ask questions
- Have a go driving a bus!
- Fast track your application
FREE travel to the event
Hop on-board your FREE shuttle bus from Didcot, Orchard Centre straight to Thames Travel depot to learn more and have the opportunity to drive a bus!
Want to fast track your application?
If you’d like to take part in a full assessment during your Recruitment Day, please bring with you:
- Proof of your eligibility to work in the UK
- Your current UK photocard driving licence
- In advance of your Recruitment Day, please visit: www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence
- When online, click the option to share your details.
This will generate a code that can be securely shared with us. The code is only valid for 72 hours so please ensure that this is valid for the Recruitment Day.