Oxford Castle Unlocked
key benefit: 20% off admission to Oxford Castle– Unlocked!
Costumed guides bring Oxford’s hidden history to life, revealing the colourful past from within Oxford’s oldest building.
- CLIMB the Saxon St George’s Tower and enjoy its stunning 360° views over Oxford.
- DESCEND to the dark atmosphere of the 900 year old underground crypt.
- MARVEL at the mound of the 11th-century Motte and Bailey Castle with Vaulted Well Chamber.
- EXPERIENCE the austere confines of the 18th-century Debtors Tower and prison D-Wing.
- FACE the prison regime with our hands on displays.
Tours leave every 20 minutes and last 40 minutes. After this time you are able to explore the notorious Prison Wing and the wider castle site at your own pace. Open daily from 10am, last tour leaves at 4.20pm.
44-46 Oxford Castle
Telephone: 01865 260666
For more information, please visit the Oxford Castle Unlocked website.