You can travel cash-free on all city, park&ride, BROOKESbus, the airline to Heathrow and Gatwick Airports and Thames Travel services by paying with contactless!
Here's how to do it:
- Ask the driver for a ticket(£100 limit applies).
- Place your contactless card/device over the card reader (as illustrated on the image below).
- Wait for your ticket to be printed.
- That’s it! Your ticket becomes your receipt.
- Enjoy your journey with us!
Where do I scan my contactless card or device?
Paying with contactless on the bus has never been easier. You can now register to see your journey and payment history including a summary of your travel costs or view your transactions without registering.