You can travel cash-free on all city, park&ride, BROOKESbus, the airline to Heathrow and Gatwick Airports and Thames Travel services by paying with contactless!
Here's how to do it:
- Ask the driver for a ticket (£100 limit applies).
- Place your contactless card/device over the card reader (as illustrated on the image below).
- Wait for your ticket to be printed.
- That’s it! Your ticket becomes your receipt.
- Enjoy your journey with us!
Where do I scan my contactless card or device?
You can quickly and easily check your travel and payment history by selecting "Contactless Journeys" in the Oxford Bus Company app, or at the top of this page.